Tuesday 8 September 2015

Sharing

Over the last few years I have found a number of different places to share my pictures with folks on the internet, and it has come to my attention recently that I may be spreading myself a little bit thin.  I have recently taken stock of the sites and galleries that I have posted pictures on, and they include:
With Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter it is as easy as posting on Instagram and then ticking the boxes to also post on Tumblr and Twitter.  The complication is that I've got Twitter set up to share my posts on Facebook, but because I now have a Facebook page for my pictures, I don't want to post the same pics on there via Instagram.

Over the Summer I did a lot of drawing, having progressed from mainly figurative work to doing pictures of buildings.  The 3D work has fallen by the wayside, as has the writing, although now that the new term's started I'm going to have to pick up the story again or face a lot of very boring train journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment