Tuesday 28 March 2017

WIPs

The above pic is a work in progress intended to illustrate how it feels when you're trying to do something really really REALLY hard and a bunch of people with clipboards are standing silently in a corner recording everything that you're doing wrong to be used as evidence against you later. It's at least partly based on my experiences of trying to pass driving tests and watching teachers suffering through Ofsted inspections.

I'm still working on pictures of my Razorback characters, but have abandoned lead pencils for grey coloured pencils as the lead ones weren't working for the human characters (for some reason - they worked fine with the alien characters). Sometimes you have to go through several mediums before you can find one that works. The grey pencils are working a lot better.

I'm still producing textures for my American friend's models, and have two left to do. It's nice to be working on something for somebody else for a change. This is hanging in the air along with several other projects that all need to come to a point of completion before I go insane from watching all those plates spinning endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment