Tuesday 11 April 2006

Ongoing stuff

Okay, my plan to post one image per week on the Animotions site hasn't quite worked out, but my intentions were good. In my defence, I have been doing other things, like learning how to use Shade, and modelling a new character in Wings. I shall post a pic as soon as is possible - at the moment Internet Explorer is refusing to display the Blogger homepage, and Mozilla doesn't allow me to upload images onto the site. (Sigh!)
With reference to a couple of Poser problems: There is a service pack for Poser 6 that deals with two very precise problems that I've had with the program - one is characters not being saved with morphs, and the other is the program refusing to save a file because it is "out of memory" and creating a blank file instead. I've lost several scenes due to the latter problem. Anyway, service pack now installed, we'll see if it makes a difference. I just sort of assumed that both problems were due to my heavy use of toon shading in Poser, but it appears that they are actually bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment