Sunday 9 October 2016

The art of self-promotion

Three blog updates in the same day - this is wholly down to the fact that I've been ill in bed.

I have taken advantage of a recent Wix sale to obtain a domain for my website, in order to dispense with that unwieldy address that has (no doubt) put off any potential visitors.  simonfaiers.wix.com/simonsbrain is no more - my new address is sbfcreative.com.  Still not my first choice, but sfcreative was already taken.

I've also had a go at producing business cards that reflect my creative output - and website address - more accurately.  The previous card showcased my cartooning skills, but I haven't done any proper cartoons for quite a while, having spent a lot more time on the pencil drawings.

I'm still undecided about whether to go with the bird or the building:


No comments:

Post a Comment